The Big MO is growing as we gear up for the BIGGEST weekend of the year at The Connection Church! Here’s what we know:
- More people will be with us than ever before in our history!
- More people will commit their life to Jesus than any other weekend this year!
- 100s of people will have the best day of their lives because it will be the day their eternity is changed!
I know that God wants to impact many lives through us on Easter Weekend. Here’s how we plan to do just that:
On Easter Weekend, we’ll be offering 4 Celebration Service times:
- Saturday, April 19th at 5:30pm
- Sunday, April 20th at 9am, 10:30am & Noon
The first thing you’re going to want to do is to help us spread the word and INVITE, INVITE, INVITE. This Sunday, we’re cleaning rear windshields and shoe-polishing them with our Easter website. Click here to print out your form to bring with you this week. You can also promote on social media through your posts. And, of course, a personal invitation can’t be beat. Who do you know that you will bring with you?
We have a website called ConnectionEaster.com where you can reserve your FREE tickets. The reasons we’re doing tickets are:
- Create anticipation for the BIG day
- Help people plan ahead for which service they will be attending
- Keep the attendance distributed as evenly as possible
If you’re a regular attender, you can help out in a BIG way by NOT attending at the 10:30 service. Just this past Sunday, we were full in that service time to over the comfortable capacity, so we’re expecting Easter to fill up at 10:30 with our guests. You can, of course, help out by serving during the 10:30 time. We call it making a missionary move and attending one of the 3 other available times.
You can also help us create an environment that gives people the best possible opportunity to connect with Christ by serving in 1 or 2 other service times. If you’re not already serving on a team, click here to let us know you want to step up to the plate.
We will be giving all of our volunteers a FREE t-shirt to wear on Easter Weekend that you can pick up on Sunday, April 13th.
Finally, we want to work like it all depends on us and PRAY like it all depends on God. So be sure to be taking time every day to pray for Easter Weekend at The Connection Church!