God is so good! He’s done so many great things for us in 2014! Like Ephesians 3:20-21 says, “God can do ANYTHING!”
We’ve seen a TON of great things happen this year through The Connection Church like:
- Celebrated 10 PHENOMENAL YEARS of POWERFUL ministry!
- Over 2000 people heard the Gospel at our Christmas services!
- 120 people went public with their faith in Jesus through baptism!
- Started a new 4th service time on Saturday nights!
- Provided Christmas gifts for 40 children in need in our community!
- Over 375 people put their faith and trust in Jesus and their eternities are forever changed!
- Provided the Agua Zarca village in Guatemala with needed supplies and food for the entire year!
The list could go on and on, and while there has been a lot of good, it hasn’t been without challenges. Specifically, our financial growth hasn’t kept up with our people growth. Currently, we are $5,270 short of our budget goal for the month. But it’s not too late!
As we get ready to wrap up another amazing year at The Connection Church, we have one last opportunity to make a big difference. Every year we depend on a very strong financial close. Not only does this let us end strong (and in the black), more importantly, it puts us in the position to move forward with strong momentum as we get ready to take some huge steps of faith in the year ahead.
Most people think their gift will be insignificant and not help all that much. That idea couldn’t be further from the truth. Powerful things happen when each of us takes time to ask God, “What do you want me to give this year-end?”
We refuse to just play it safe and simply survive. We want to finish strong so we can start ministering strong in 2015!
Would you consider being a part of this move of God by:
- Asking God, “Is there anything You want me to give financially this year?”
- Giving a one-time offering by December 31, 2014
- Asking God to bless your gift so many lives will be touched
When you give before midnight on December 31st, 2014, your contribution can be counted with your 2014 Charitable Giving record for tax purposes.
Here’s how you can give:
- Give online by clicking here.
- Give through the mail – Send your offering to: The Connection Church, PO Box 2225, Kyle, TX 78640. Remember to make sure it is postmarked by December 31, 2014.
I’m pumped about 2015 & all we’ll be able to see and accomplish!