As a church we’ve seen a TON of great things happen this year like:
- Over 2000 people heard the Gospel at our Christmas services!
- 93 people went public with their faith in Jesus through baptism!
- Provided Christmas gifts for 70 children in need in our community!
- Over 300 people put their faith and trust in Jesus and their eternities are forever changed!
- Adopted the Agua Zarca village in Guatemala and provided them with needed supplies and food for the entire year!
The list could go on and on, and while there has been a lot of good, it hasn’t been without challenges. Specifically, our financial growth hasn’t kept up with our people growth. We are still short of our budget goal for the year. But it’s not too late!
As we get ready to wrap up another amazing year at The Connection Church, we have one last opportunity to make a big difference. Yesterday, I was challenged to make my last gift of the year and my first gift of the year to God. I think that’s a great idea!
Most people think their gift will be insignificant and not help all that much. That idea couldn’t be further from the truth. Powerful things happen when we take time to ask God, “What do you want me to give?”
We refuse to just play it safe and simply survive. We want to finish strong so we can start ministering strong in 2014!
You can join me by:
- Asking God, “Is there anything more You want me to give financially this year?”
- Giving a one-time offering by December 31, 2013
- Asking God to bless your gift so many lives will be touched
When you give before midnight on December 31st, 2013, your contribution can be counted with your 2013 Charitable Giving record for tax purposes.
Here’s how you can give:
- Give online by clicking here
- Text any amount to (512) 400-2735 to begin your gift
- Give through the mail – Send your offering to: The Connection Church, PO Box 2225, Kyle, TX 78640. Remember to make sure it is postmarked by December 31, 2013.
I’m pumped about 2014 & all we’ll be able to see and accomplish together!