Konnection Kidz Elementary provides kids with their own place to connect with other kids, caring adults, and most importantly, God. All kids should feel wanted, valued and loved. That’s why we give them their own high-energy church experience that they can understand. You’ll see a positive difference in your kids as they learn how God wants them to live.
At The Connection Church, we love kids, and our desire is to let kids know how much God loves them. We do this by providing a safe, dynamic, fun – and often LOUD – environment for your kids to grow in God’s love. Konnection Kidz Elementary is for kids from Kindergarten through 5th Grade. Each Sunday we meet in the Big Room for games, active worship (no sitting down here!) and an interactive Bible lesson that teaches kids practical lessons for their life AND their faith. At the end of each lesson we break up into small groups according to age level, where we talk about the lesson and pray together. Your kids will want to come back every week!
All our adult team members have been background checked. All lessons and small groups are led by background-checked adults, with assistance from older junior high and high school students.
Konnection Kidz is OPEN and it’s more SAFE, SPACIOUS, SANITIZED and SPECTACULAR than ever!!
Here is what to expect:
- As you make your way to Konnection Kidz, social distancing stickers will be located on the floor for safety.
- Konnection Kidz will be screening & checking temperatures for ALL volunteers, staff and children entering Konnection Kidz classes. Children’s hands will be sanitized at check-in, during and before check-out.
- All classes will be cleaned, disinfected and sanitized during class, as needed, and after each service.
- ALL staff & teachers are required to wear masks.
- Volunteers are trained to be vigilant and aware of signs and symptoms of illnes in children.