Online and In-Person Worship Services
Join us at The Connection Church Online or in Buda and San Marcos for worship services for our new series – Why Can’t We Be Friends. Peopling is hard! Our relationships with others can be complex, layered, and complicated. In our brand new series called “Why Can’t We Be Friends?” we’ll explore some of the challenging relationship dynamics in our lives and discover why they’re worth fighting for.
SUNDAY SERVICE TIMES AND LOCATIONS:
- Online at TCCLive.org, Facebook and Youtube: 9am, 10:30am, & Noon
- Buda: 9am, 10:30am, & Noon
- San Marcos: 9:30am & 11am
You may be wondering:
How Do I Plan to Attend?
1. In light of the order by the Governor, we are requiring everyone who attends our in-person services to please wear a mask. If you don’t have one, we will have a mask available for you to wear. This is a way for us to show love for one another.
2. Also, in order to create a spacious environment, we have limited seating in our Worship Center.
3. We also ask that you worship with us online at TCCLive.org if you have had any of the following symptoms this week:
- Fever Over 100
- Cough or Sore Throat
- Shortness of Breath
- Contact with anyone confirmed to have COVID-19
What Happens Once I Arrive?
When you arrive, our team will guide each of your steps through a contactless experience from your car seat right to your worship center seat. At all times, we will assist you in maintaining a safe 6-foot safe distance as you move through our campus and sit in the service.
What Will Children’s Ministries Look Like?
Konnection Kidz is open. We are closely following the CDC guideline recommendations for childcare facilities. We are taking steps to make sure Konnection Kidz is a SAFE, SANITIZED and SPECTACULAR place for your kids!
Check out KonnectionKidz to find out more.
What Precautions Is The Connection Church Taking?
We are taking every precaution as prescribed by the State of Texas to ensure the environment is sanitized, safe, spacious, and secure for your family. Every chair will be sanitized prior to use in the worship experience in accordance with CDC recommendations.
What if Myself or Someone in My Household is High-risk or Immune Deficient?
We encourage all attendees over the age of 65 or those who have a comprised immune system to worship online with us at TCCLive.org